RUTTING SEASON WORHSHOP | MONFRAGÜE NATIONAL PARK
In mid-September, one of the largest visual spectacles that the Iberian fauna gives us, the bellowing, the deer males exhibit all their strength through sounds and fights.
From Nature Photo Tours Spain, and with the collaboration of Víctor Ortega, who will give us the keys to wildlife photography and specifically mammals, we will take you to an exclusive place, a private area in Monfragüe National Park (Extremadura).
WHAT DOES THE WORKSHOP INCLUDE?
In the price is INCLUDED:
- Photographic safaris: There will be two photographic safaris around the area looking for the best lights and animals, accompanied by guides from the area that know the area. There will be one with the last lights of the first day, and a second safari early in the second day.
- Meals: Dinner on the first day and breakfast on the next are included.
- Accommodation: In a rural house located 30 minutes from the area.
- Photographic workshops: Two photographic guides will accompany the group at all times, in addition they will give theoretical classes of photography and composition, with the concepts that we will subsequently practice in the field.
WHAT WILL WE LEARN?
From Nature Photo Tours we would like you to become great professionals on the subject at the end of each of our workshops. In this workshop will be given:
- Photographic composition
- Wildlife photography technique
- wildlife photography – necessary equipment
All of them will be adapted to the level of each photographer, since being small groups, maximum 6 people, we can give a very personalized attention, in turn you can teach in English.
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS NEEDED?
To carry out this workshop it is essential to bring a reflex or mirrorless camera that allows you to program it manually. The ideal optics will be at least 200mm telephoto lenses. Another piece that is advisable in your team for this workshop is a good tripod.
If you do not have this equipment, do not worry, tell us in your reservation email and we will find a solution. On the other hand our GOBE sponsors have left us filters so you can try them.
We have planned the perfect course to learn photography
- Course presentation and theoretical fauna workshop
- Photo safari with last lights and blue hour
- Photo safari with golden morning light
PRICE AND DATES
The price of the 2-day course is € 305 (VAT included). A reservation of € 100 will be made and the rest will be paid upon arrival at the accommodation.
The dates released are currently two groups of 6 people:
- September 18-19th 2020
- September 19-20th 2020
To make your reservation you must make a deposit of € 100, call +34 685 60 17 18 or send an email with your information to email@example.com. We will contact you and send you a form to customize your trip as much as possible and adapt it to your preferences.